Our main purpose is to help UK taxpayers claim back allowances and refunds that they are rightfully entitled to, which they would otherwise miss out on. It is estimated that over 7 million UK taxpayers are missing out each year on hundreds of pounds of tax refunds and allowances that they are entitled to.
We operate on a “NO WIN, NO FEE” basis, therefore giving our clients the opportunity to claim back tax they may be owed or claim allowances they could be entitled to without having to pay an up-front fee.
In 90% of cases HMRC will not notify you that you have overpaid income tax, it is the responsibility of the individual tax payer to assess their personal financial circumstances and to fill in the relevant forms to make a claim to HMRC for any tax they think they are owed. For NO INITIAL FEE Tax Refunds Now can quickly and easily asses your situation and make the claim on your behalf, claiming back any allowances and refunds that you may be entitled to.
At Tax Refund Now we pride ourselves on giving the best possible service and maximising the benefits we can deliver to our clients, with this in mind we make a clear a promise to all our clients:
• We will always clearly inform you of the refunds or allowances that you could be entitled to, the fee we will charge if you are successful and keep you updated on when your claim is likely to be completed
• We will always follow the rules and regulations set out by HMRC in making any claims on your behalf, ensuring that what is claimed back is yours to keep and not putting you in a position where you may be asked to pay back an over-claim.
• We will always be professional and courteous, our clients are of the utmost importance to our business, therefore we will always do our very best to listen to your queries and concerns and deal with them quickly and effectively.
• We will always deal with any complaints as a priority, and do everything we can to find a speedy resolution.
• We will always protect any information which we hold about you and only ever share it where the law requires as to.